LikelyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingAfro GM Applications! :D

Go down

KingAfro GM Applications! :D Empty KingAfro GM Applications! :D

Post  zhaofeng123 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 am

In Game Name: Still haven't made it due to Server not up yet. But i will be using KingAfro.

Timezone: GMT+8:00 (Singapore)

Contact Information (MSN, Skype, AIM): You guys can contact me by Skype (ZhaoFenq) Or Msn (zhaoXfeng@live.com)

How long have you played LikelyMs?: Didn't started, because it's not on.

How long can you spend working with us (time/hours): If weekend, i could spend 6:00Pm-10:00Pm. And Weekdays, it will be more often like 3:00Pm-11:00Pm. So most likely each day can spend almost over 5 hour! ^^

Do you have experience of being a GM? :
Yes I have. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why we should hire you: I belieave that i made my information cleared enough, and i have an experience of being a GM so i could help this server to upgrade till much better by recruiting members to join this server and tyr my best to get more wz edit information for the server to be upgrade!

Why do you want to be part of our Staff? : I wish to be a part of the member is because i love being a staff and help people, and my friend is part of this server so i wish that i could help him too!

Can you tell us your strengths and weaknesses:
My Strengths is, I have a power to make people like me and being cheerful and play to become a maple prodigy! My Weekness is, i can't really take it when players are Pulling members away from the server i like. Such as this server! So i would be angry, that is my weekness.

How you would handle a situation dealing with hackers and harassment: I will try to tell them stop, if they still continue. I will jail them and see if they willing to change, but if they are not going to change. I will Ban them straight or discuss with the higher rank staff. (See what was the hack their using such as Item Vac, Dmg, Speed.. Etc..)

What you would do if you were not accepted: I will not do anything and keep helping the server until you guys accept me for who i am!

Tell us more about yourself:
I am a person that like to help friend, i'm a kind person (Even if i say so myself :p) I am cheerful, kindly, helpful, and powerful personal! Very Happy

zhaofeng123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum